Womens Merino Padded Boy Shorts (Denim)
Made from odourless, highly breathable pure merino wool and featuring a superb Italian chamois pad from market leaders CyTech, these cycling specific boxers have become a hugely recommended classic amongst Vulpine customers.
We've chosen a slimmed down female-specific pad, removing any chafing of normal underwear and invisible through outerwear. There are silicon grippers on the legs to maintain shape, and a wide, soft elasticised waistband for even greater comfort.
Ask a question
- 100% Pure Merino Wool
- 180gm Superfine 18.5 Micron
- Naturally soft
- Low profile CyTech female-specific chamois pad
- Soft elasticated waistband
- Silicone leg grippers
- Odourless, breathable and wicking for all day comfort
- Flatlocked seams
- Printed care info (no scratchy labels)
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
PURE MERINO WOOL
Odourless & highly breathable, these cycling specific boxers have become a hugely recommended classic amongst Vulpine customers
With a slimmed down female-specific pad, silicon grippers on the legs, and a wide, soft elasticised waistband for even greater comfort
I've got 3 pairs of these to wear on days I cycle to work (30 mins each way). They're really comfy on the bike and not obvious under my trousers during the day. A bit stiff when you first get them but the loosen up after a few washes. My only complaint is the leg circumference, which could do with being more generous. As a result they sometimes curl up a bit.
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback about this product. It's really important to us, and we're always happy to hear our customer's thoughts as it helps us when designing new products and styles.
We will take your feedback in to consideration, but otherwise we are thrilled to hear that you like our shorts.