Mens Softshell Harrington Jacket (Black)
Enjoy the benefits of our tried and tested Harrington design in a whole new fabric. Meticulously tailored from supple, stretchy softshell, and laden with a wealth of cycling friendly features, the new Softshell Harrington is a versatile yet technical style, offering superb freedom of movement and impeccable moisture control.
Ask a question
- Brushed fleece collar and cuff lining
- Buttoned back adjusters
- Back pocket with magnetic closure and reflective strip
- Zipped chest pocket with side opening
- Zipped hand pockets with carabiner in right pocket to secure keys
- Magnetic closures on neck collar fastening
- Waterproof front zip with storm guard
- Back ventilation panel
Our tops have a "casual fitted" cut. They're looser, but more fitted than non-cycling fashion tops.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keep the tape level, under your arms and breathe naturally. Don't tense!
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Made from water and wind resistant Epic™ Cotton
Magnetic collar and pocket closures
Love at first sight !
I hope this one will last as long as my previous one, wich gonna turn 10 soon, and still in a great shame !
Thanks for your review, Florent! We're happy to hear that you're so pleased with your new Harrington. We appreciate your loyalty, and we're confident that this jacket will provide you with the same long-lasting quality as your previous one. Thank you for choosing Vulpine, and we hope you enjoy many more years of wearing your new jacket!
The Vulpine Team