Mens Rain Trousers (Classic Navy)
Tough, comfortable and practical water-resistant trousers with classic style, for multiple weather conditions, commuting, work and exploring.
Smart everyday trousers that work and last, keeping you comfortable all day. Constructed from Epic Cotton, they are very breathable and water resistant, with stretch. Epic is far more comfortable over time than synthetics. Teamed with a simple classic cut adapted for cycling, it's at home off the bike as on. Laden with features, including button ankle adjuster, reflective inner seams, tough belt loops, key carabiner, valuables zip pocket and our seamless diamond gusset.
Ask a question
- Made from water and wind resistant Epic™ Cotton - 40% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 30% EME Lycra T400
- 5 x pockets - 2 front hip pockets, 1 hidden zippered valuables pocket, 1 back welt pocket & 1 back pocket with flap & magnetic closure
- Button ankle adjuster on drive-side
- Diamond gusset construction
- Silicone waist gripper
- Higher rear waistband cut for cycling
- Reflective trim at outside hem edge
- Button & Zip fly front with additional metal tailored hook/loop fastening for security
- Carabiner attached to grosgrain loop inside right hip pocket, to keep keys safe
- Articulated knee darts to aid freedom of movement on the bike
- Corozo Vulpine logo buttons
- V Circle and Vulpine logo embroidery
- Contrast coloured binding on internal seams
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Super tough, practical, water-resistant, and with stretch, without compromising on style
Made from water and wind resistant Epic™ Cotton
Only had a chance to ride in them once but super comfy and dry legs at the end of my commute.
Thank you for your awesome review, Jonny. We're delighted to hear that you found our Rain Trousers comfortable, and that they kept your legs dry during your commute. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're glad that our product lived up to your expectations.
If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out.
The Vulpine Team
I have two pairs of these and they have been fantastic, smart and generally hard wearing. I have however had one big problem that has occurred on both these pairs and a pair of green vulpine gravel shorts, and that's all the bum contact points have quickly faded to white making them embarrassingly unwearable in most situations, its a real shame, all my other vulpine bits (and I have quite a few) have been and are fantastic, as are these except for that one issue, but it is stopping me wearing them as much as I'd like too, ie to work
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Will. We appreciate your positive comments about the quality and durability of our products. We are sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with the fading of the bum contact points, and we will take this feedback on board to improve our products in the future. Thank you for your continued support of Vulpine.
The Vulpine Team
Great for commenting on rainy days - couple of (hopefully constructive) comments though.
Pockets are a little shallow for a mobile phone
Fabric also good but a little ‘crisp baggy’ when walking along. People can definitely hear me coming :-) I guess it has to be to be waterproof. Hopefully will soften with age.
The trousers are pretty snug fitting so they’re not going to get caught in my chain so the little tag is surplus.
Thank you for your feedback, Jonothan.
We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration for future designs. We're glad to hear that the trousers fit well and won't get caught in your chain.
If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them with us. Your feedback is important to us and helps us to continually improve our products.
The Vulpine Team
Elegant design and very appropriate for these rainy days
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, David.
We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase, and we're grateful for the kind comment on the design of our rain trousers.
Thank you for choosing our products, and we hope to serve you again in the future.
The Vulpine Team
Great fit, look and very practical. Handles rain showers easily. Not fully tested in a sustained downpour yet, but they’re not meant to be waterproof.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our Rain Trousers.
We're happy to hear that you find them to be a great fit, stylish, and practical. We're confident that they'll continue to serve you well in any rain shower you may encounter. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with premium products in the future.
The Vulpine team