Mens Gravel Trousers (Moss)
Tough, casual cycling trousers for commuting and weekend adventures, in a flattering, real world fit that's comfortable on & off the bike. With a wider cut for a more casual look, and plenty of stretch, these are extremely comfortable all purpose cycling trousers, from desk, to cafe, to riverside dirt track.
Made with 4-way stretch Ripstop fabric the Gravel Trousers are tough and hardwearing. The diamond gusset takes pressure off the seat bones, with no seams to chafe. Four pockets with high sides, so the contents don't bounce out, and a zipped coin pocket at the front. Plus we've updated the styling to include our ever popular button cuff adjuster.
Ask a question
- Button cuff adjuster on right ankle
- Diamond gusset construction
- Corozo Vulpine logo buttons
- Zipped coin pocket
- 2 rear welt pockets
- 2 front hip pockets
- V circle embroidered logo
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane Ripstop weave
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
4 WAY STRETCH FABRIC
With a wider cut for a more casual look, and plenty of stretch, these are extremely comfortable all purpose cycling trousers, from desk, to cafe, to riverside dirt track
A flattering, real world fit that's comfortable on & off the bike
I bought these trousers to ride my mountain bike. The first time I used them I borrowed a friends road bike and crashed in a park. The trousers survived despite getting caught up in the chain and sliding on a path! Just what I was looking for, something tough and comfortable to ride in. I would highly recommend them.
I have several pairs of jeans and trousers that are intended for cycling, but the vast majority suffer from the same fit problems. Generally they are far too big in the waist and far too tight in the legs. These ones actually fit me reasonably well and look more like trousers than tights when off the bike, and I don't need to wear a belt to keep them up at the waist.