Mens French Workers Jacket (Moss)
A lightweight cycling jacket with a certain je ne sais quoi.
A style classic, this time from across La Manche. Made from a breathable, rip-stop stretch fabric, the urban casual fit comes together in a restrained style that makes for an ultra-versatile light jacket or work shirt. An inner zipped chest pocket is one of the many subtle attentions to detail we're famous for.
Ask a question
- External patch pockets offer plenty of storage options
- Reflective piping details at side seams and cuff plackets, to aid low light visibility
- French seam construction throughout the jacket for a neat finish
- Contrast coloured button stitching at front placket and cuffs
- Corozo Vulpine logo buttons
- Inner YKK zipped chest pocket
- V circle embroidered logo
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane Ripstop weave
Our tops have a "casual fitted" cut. They're looser, but more fitted than non-cycling fashion tops.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keep the tape level, under your arms and breathe naturally. Don't tense!
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Made from a breathable, rip-stop stretch fabric
CLASSIC STYLE FROM ACROSS LA MANCHE
A restrained style that makes for an ultra-versatile light jacket or work shirt
This is a great jacket, I've got one in multiple colors and look forward to purchasing again. Nicely styled, great pockets, durable and wears well. One of my favorite Vulpine products.
Perfect as a layer over a T shirt on chilly evenings and especially when flying. Very versatile & practical!
Thank you for the wonderful review, Iqbal! We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that you are pleased with the jacket.
The Vulpine Team
Very pleased with this purchase: the fit, quality and colour are excellent
Thank you for your positive review, Craig.
We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your purchase and that the fit, quality, and colour of the jacket met your expectations.
If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them with us.
The Vulpine Team
Just what ibwas hoping for. Light comfortable and stylish