Womens City Ankle Trousers (Tan)
UK delivery 06/03/24 - 11/03/24
International delivery info.
Slim British style with soft stretch and DWR treated technical fabric; these are your lightweight trousers for everyday commuting or weekend coffee shop touring.
The stylish ankle length cigarette fit offers a smart flair to your bike ensemble, tailored adjustable waist gives a secure fit, the diamond gusset ensures comfort and no seam chafe, and the PFC-free DWR treated fabric means you're prepared for the unpredictable British weather. How have you managed without them?
Ask a question
- Tailoring style elastic adjustable waist for a dialled in fit
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Diamond gusset construction
- Key loops inside rear RH pocket & front LH pocket
- 2 front hip pockets
- 1 rear welt pocket with button closure
- Corozo Vulpine logo buttons
- Zip fly front
- Side splits at cuff
- V circle embroidered logo
- 41% PET Polyester, 33% Organic Cotton, 22% Recycled PET, 4% Elastane
- 223gm fabric weight
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
A SMART FLAIR
Offering a tailored adjustable waist for a secure fit, whilst the diamond gusset ensures comfort and no seam chafe, and the PFC-free DWR treated fabric means you're prepared for the unpredictable British weather
Featuring a soft stretch and DWR treated technical fabric; these are your lightweight trousers for everyday commuting or weekend coffee shop touring
I have other older generation Vulpine pants in Medium, but these were way too large. Very high waisted and short through the leg despite the listing saying the inseam is the same as all the other pants. The fabric is very nice and I love all the little details, but unfortunately they don't fit.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We'd like to clarify that our size guide is a body measurement guide and not garment dimensions. However, we appreciate your point and will try to make this information clearer in the future. We're glad to hear that you like the fabric and details of the trousers despite the issue with the fit. Thank you for choosing Vulpine.
The Vulpine Team