Womens Portixol Waterproof Jacket (Charcoal)
UK delivery 06/03/24 - 11/03/24
International delivery info.
A lightweight fully waterproof essential for every season, the Portixol waterproof jacket has your back when the weather takes a turn. It uses a highly breathable and lightweight ripstop fabric to keep you comfortable and dry when you need it. A waterproof zip ends in a snug fleece collar to firmly lock out unwanted cold and wet. Superb attention to detail as ever, with reflective logos and a splash guard that folds away neatly with magnets.
Ask a question
- Waterproof & highly breathable
- Durable Ripstop fabric
- Fully taped seams
- Reflective logos and splash guard for visibility at night and poor conditions
- 100% Polyester
Our tops have a "casual fitted" cut. They're looser, but more fitted than non-cycling fashion tops.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keep the tape level, under your arms and breathe naturally. Don't tense!
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
FOR WHEN THE WEATHER TAKES A TURN
Excellent waterproofing and breathability to keep you comfortable and dry when you need it
SNUG FLEECE COLLAR
Designed to firmly lock out unwanted cold and wet
Liked the look & feel of this jacket but it was overly snug fitting (I'm average build , size 12 & ordered Medium ) . It was really tight fitting on the hip. & Zip would hardly close. I would say it was poorly sized I returned it and have yet to receive a refund.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Mary.
We are sorry to hear that the fit of the jacket you was not right for you.
Regarding the refund delay, we've identified that your return was received, but the refund was on hold as no return was opened. We have manually processed your refund now. To avoid delays with any future returns, please be sure to open a return in your account so that your refund can be processed promptly.
Thank you again for your feedback. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
The Vulpine Team