Mens Domestique Trousers (Navy)
UK delivery 24/02/24 - 29/02/24
International delivery info.
Soft and warm lounge trousers, the perfect combination for chilled out days at home.
Brushed organic bamboo and cotton blend delivers a supple finish soft to the touch, for a relaxed and comfortable fit.
Ask a question
- Organic bamboo and cotton fabric
- Elasticated waistband, with chunky organic cotton drawstring
- Ribbed waist, cuffs & pockets
- Flatlocked seams
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Flattering, real world fit for comfort on & off the bike
- V circle embroidered logo at pocket
- Biodegradable packaging
- Approximate garment weight: 445g (size Medium)
- 67% Viscose Bamboo, 27% Cotton, 6% Elastane
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Elasticated waistband, with chunky organic cotton drawstring
BRUSHED ORGANIC BAMBOO & COTTON BLEND
A supple finish soft to the touch, for a relaxed and comfortable fit
Pleased that was able to secure a pair in a recent sale made then even better value - very well made with soft material - find them comfortable but still with some fit
Very well made, comfortable and value from a very underrated brand.
Très confortable, et très doux au toucher, le tissu est épais et semble de très bonne qualité. Le seul hic, c'est la taille, très très grand à la taille et ample à la ceinture. J'ai pris la taille recommandée mais la coupe est très très relax, trop pour moi et je n'avais jamais eu ce problème dans mes précédentes commandes, d'où mes trois étoiles.
(Very comfortable, and with a lovely soft touch, the fabric is thick and looks very high quality. The only issue, is the size, very very large at the waist and loose loose on the thighs. I took the recommanded size but the shape is very very relax, too much for me and I never faced that in any of my previous orders, this is why I give only 3 stars)
Extremely comfortable although as others have said, a little on the large side, but that’s fine with a trouser like these. Once again, Vulpine delivers on quality, price and overall value for money. An excellent brand whatever you buy
Thanks for your glowing review, Anthony! Your continued support and trust in our brand mean a lot to us.
The Vulpine Team
Quality build but saggier and baggier than I’d hoped.