Mens City Shorts (Tan)
UK delivery 28/02/24 - 04/03/24
International delivery info.
Smart British style with soft stretch and DWR treated technical fabric; these are your lightweight shorts for everyday commuting or weekend coffee shop touring.
The stylish chino style fit offers a smart flair to your bike ensemble, tailored adjustable waist gives a secure fit, the diamond gusset ensures comfort and no seam chafe, and the PFC-free DWR treated fabric means you're prepared for the unpredictable British weather. How have you managed without them?
Ask a question
- Tailoring style elastic adjustable waist for a dialled in fit
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Diamond gusset construction
- Key loops inside rear RH pocket & front LH pocket
- 2 rear welt pockets with button closures
- 2 front hip pockets
- Corozo Vulpine logo buttons
- Zip fly front
- V circle embroidered logo
- 41% PET Polyester, 33% Organic Cotton, 22% Recycled PET, 4% Elastane
- 223gm fabric weight
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
A SMART FLAIR
Offering a tailored adjustable waist for a secure fit, whilst the diamond gusset ensures comfort and no seam chafe, and the PFC-free DWR treated fabric means you're prepared for the unpredictable British weather
Featuring a soft stretch and DWR treated technical fabric; these are your lightweight trousers for everyday commuting or weekend coffee shop touring
These look great but front button already hanging by a thread and no blet loops
Thank you for your review. We apologise for the quality issues you encountered with our Shorts. This is not up to our usual standards, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please reach out to our customer service team with your order details, and they will assist you in resolving the issue. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your support.
The Vulpine Team
Good fitting, quality unsatisfactory
As an owner of some excellent Vulpine Rain Trousers I had high hopes for these shorts, but these are nowhere near the same high quality level and feel ordinary. The button became loose and needed to be sewn back on after a few hours of wear. Pockets are comparatively flimsy. The sorts are OK, but nothing special.
Excellent value (due to the sale). Very comfortable.
Nice shorts, quality material and look good. However I'm not convinced about the sizing. Ordered a size medium (32-34”) as I'm usually either 32 or 34, but even after adjusting the waistband with the buttons provided the shorts were to big around the waist. Had to see on one of the spare buttons from the packet to tighten them even further.