Womens Opus Cycling Jeans (Dark Indigo)
UK delivery 24/02/24 - 29/02/24
International delivery info.
Slim cut, premium fabric, superbly comfortable cycling jeans. Using Repreve TruTemp365® recycled fibres to aid wicking and insulation performance. This technology works to keep you cool on warm days by moving moisture away from your body, and on cooler days the insulative properties help keep you warm.
The flattering slim cut combined with premium stretch fabric offers style with comfort. Don't sit on seams, our diamond gusset takes the pressure off and helps prevent any chafing. Reflective dash print on the drive side turnup and reflective piping on the rear pockets aid your visibility.
Ask a question
- Made from 10.2oz stretch denim with a smart overdyed appearance, utilising Repreve TruTemp365® recycled fibres which offer wicking & microclimate performance
- Cotton Herringbone internal waistband with our signature 3-dash print, offers comfort against your skin
- Flattering, slim fit; comfortable on & off the bike
- Reflective signature 3-dash print on the drive side turn-up
- Subtle reflective piping on the rear pockets
- Raised rear waistband helps keep these jeans in place while riding
- Knee darts for ease of movement
- Comfortable diamond gusset
- V logo metal jeans button & metal YKK zip fly front
- Subtle branded leather patch at rear waistband
- Printed care instructions to avoid any uncomfortable, scratchy labels
- 75% Cotton 24% Repreve TruTemp365®, 1% Lycra, 346gsm/10.2oz
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
TRUTEMP365® RECYCLED FIBRES
Aiding wicking and insulation performance
STYLE & COMFORT
A slim cut combined with premium stretch fabric, for comfort on & off the bike
I really like your jeans because they seem to be very resistant and stable towards all kinds of treatments. After having one in indigo, I got a second one in dark indigo which came out to be much smaller than the other one despite having the same size. Luckily, one is at the bigger (end extremely comfprtable) side and the other on the smaller and I can wear both, but it was slightly disappointing.
Anyway, I very much like the style and the features of your clothing and will come back!
Thank you for taking the time to review our Opus Cycling Jeans, Mirjam. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you like the style and features of our clothing.
We apologise for the sizing discrepancy you experienced with these compared to the other color you purchased. It's important to note the two jeans are not the same style. Your new Opus jeans are a 'Slim fit', whilst the Omnia are a 'Relaxed fit'. This should account for the difference in sizing, though we are glad to hear that you can still wear both pairs comfortably.
We value your satisfaction as a customer, and we're thrilled to know that you will be coming back. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We're here to ensure you have a great experience with our products.
Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you in the future!
The Vulpine Team
First worn this week and found the fit right for cycling in. The waist and hips are a looser fit than regular jeans so I needed a belt to keep them up when not cycling.
Thank you for taking the time to review our Jeans, Carolyn! We're glad to hear that you found the fit to be right for cycling and that you had a comfortable ride. We designed these jeans to be both stylish and functional, so it's great to see that our efforts have paid off.
Regarding the looser fit at the waist and hips, we are sorry to hear that the size wasn't quite right for you. We understand that this may require you to use a belt when not cycling, but we believe that this design element is important to ensure maximum comfort while riding. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continue to improve our products. Thanks again for choosing our jeans and for sharing your experience!
The Vulpine Team
Super comfy, great colours, ideal everyday to cycling wear - 3 pairs and counting !!