Mens Merino City Jersey (Classic Navy/Mustard)
UK delivery 06/03/24 - 11/03/24
International delivery info.
A cycling jersey that's as stylish, as it is versatile. Totally odourless and very breathable, it keeps you warm in the cool and cool in the warmth. All made with the finest superfine pure merino wool. Unbeatable.
Ask a question
- 100% Pure Merino Wool
- 150gm Superfine 18.5 Micron
- Naturally soft
- Odourless, breathable and wicking for all day comfort
- Flattering, real world fit for comfort on & off the bike
- Flatlocked seams
- Printed care info (no scratchy labels)
- Made for riding, cut longer at the rear
Our tops have a "casual fitted" cut. They're looser, but more fitted than non-cycling fashion tops.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keep the tape level, under your arms and breathe naturally. Don't tense!
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
ODOURLESS & BREATHABLE
Keeps you warm in the cool and cool in the warmth
PURE MERINO WOOL
Naturally soft, a flattering, real world fit for comfort on & off the bike
Exceptional quality for the price from a very underrated brand
Bought as leisure wear rather than cycling. The two tone colour is good.
Nice and comfortable.
If you want a loose fit then go for a bigger size. If you're a cyclist the fit is fine.
A nice merino jersey with two tone style which is a bit different from the norm. Soft material without any itchiness, well made with high quality zip / stiching. I'm 77kg with 40" chest and ordered L which was slightly loose but that's how a like it for MTB. Feels comfortable and cool at air temps around 17-19C. Not very wind proof so may need a gilet if going fast at lower temps.
Although technically a cycling top, I use it purely for leisure, and have the Mustard coloured one too. Super soft, and great looking
Thank you for your positive review, Simon! We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your City Jersey and that you find it superb in terms of quality and comfort. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to know that you also own the Mustard coloured one and enjoy wearing it for leisure.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you continue to enjoy wearing our products and look forward to serving you again in the future.
The Vulpine Team