Womens Rain Trousers (Classic Navy)
UK delivery 06/03/24 - 11/03/24
International delivery info.
Tough, comfortable and practical water-resistant trousers with classic style, for multiple weather conditions, commuting, work and exploring.
Smart everyday trousers that work and last, keeping you comfortable all day. Constructed from Epic Cotton, they are very breathable and water resistant, with stretch. Epic is far more comfortable over time than synthetics. Teamed with a simple classic cut adapted for cycling, it's at home off the bike as on. Laden with features, including button ankle adjuster, reflective inner seams, tough belt loops, key carabiner, valuables zip pocket and our seamless diamond gusset.
Ask a question
- Made from water and wind resistant Epic™ Cotton - 40% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 30% EME Lycra T400
- 5 x pockets - 2 front hip pockets, 1 hidden zippered valuables pocket, 1 back welt pocket & 1 back pocket with flap & magnetic closure
- Button ankle adjuster on drive-side
- Diamond gusset construction
- Silicone waist gripper
- Higher rear waistband cut for cycling
- Reflective trim at outside hem edge
- Button & Zip fly front with additional metal tailored hook/loop fastening for security
- Carabiner attached to grosgrain loop inside right hip pocket, to keep keys safe
- Articulated knee darts to aid freedom of movement on the bike
- Corozo Vulpine logo buttons
- V Circle and Vulpine logo embroidery
- Contrast coloured binding on internal seams
Your favourite jeans size is always a good guide.
Measure around your natural waistline, mid way between your belly button and bottom of your rib cage. Keep the tape comfortably loose, level and breathe out.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch point, down to your anklebone. You may need someone to hold the tape at your anklebone. They could hold it at your crotch... that's up to you, and them.
Delivery & Returns
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Super tough, practical, water-resistant, and with stretch, without compromising on style
Made from water and wind resistant Epic™ Cotton
Unfortunately too small at my hips. Otherwise great trousers!
Thanks for the review, Mirjam. We are sorry to hear that these were too small for you. We appreciate you sending us your feedback. Please let us know if you require any assistance returning them. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we value your support.
The Vulpine Team
I ordered these trousers following the measurement chart on the website. The trousers were much too big on delivery. They seemed lovely, great quality, but had to go back. The returns procedure was complicated, and I have yet to recieve my refund. I’ll order a smaller pair when I’ve had the money back.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the size of the trousers and our returns procedure. We appreciate your feedback and understand your frustration with the delay in the refund process. Please allow up to 10 days for your refund to be processed once we have received your return. If it has been longer than this, please get in touch and we will investigate the delay.
We have recently updated our returns procedure, so if you have any feedback about the process, please feel free to reach out directly and we can look to improve upon it.
We look forward to you shopping with us again soon!
The Vulpine Team
Legs are a bit narrow at the calf
Thanks for your feedback, Amanda!
We're sorry to hear that you found the calf area of our rain trousers a bit narrow. We hope that your comment will help other customers make a more informed decision about our rain trousers.
Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience.
The Vulpine Team
Excellent quality. Very nice fit and feel. Worn several times in the wet and very wet and they have kept me warm and dry. Love these trousers. Pricey but no regrets.