#VulpineRides Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Vulpine Rides photo competition [#VulpineRides] is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Vulpine and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the brand.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Vulpine Rides photo competition [#VulpineRides] will be hosted on Vulpine's Facebook, Twitter & Instagram social media platforms as well as vulpine.cc from 21 April 2016 until 22 June 2016.
4. The competition will run for 10 weeks. A photo entry a week will be selected by Vulpine Performance Ltd. employees and contributors as the weekly winner and announced each Wednesday respectively. A nominated weekly prize will then be awarded to the winner. Of the 10 weekly winners one will be chosen as the overall winner and the entrant named the new Vulpine/HOY Vulpine Brand Ambassador at the Vulpine Cycling Fete on 25 June 2016.
5. Multiple entries throughout the duration of the competition from the same person are permissible, but a different photo each week will be chosen as the winner.
6. The rules of how to enter will be included on the website competition landing page: www.vulpine.cc/uk/vulpine-rides
7. Each week the competition entry period runs from midday – midday: Wednesday – Wednesday until 22 June 2016. After this time no further entries will be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Vulpine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms andconditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military
disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. The prize is as stated via Vulpine social media communications and vulpine.cc. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. If applicable, the winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook on Wednesday of each week. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. If applicable, Vulpine will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.