MEN'S SOFTSHELL GILET
Temperature regulating bodywarmer based on our award winning Softshell Jacket.
Suitable for all types of cycling.
Suggested temperature range of 6°C – 14°C. Cold to mild weather, light showers and drizzle.
We won't use your email for anything but Vulpine news.
With hints of British military tailoring, traffic-facing shoulder bars and crisp lines, our Softshell Gilet follows the form and style of our Softshell Jacket for a sharp look on or off your bike.
Made of the finest dual-layer fabric, the outer layer is both wind and water resistant. Whilst the tightly fleeced inner layer is warm and snug, yet breathable. There are two hand pockets at the front and two large, easily accessible cargo areas at back, plus two additional large inner front pockets, perfect for maps, papers and anything else you want to keep safe and dry.
Sizing notes: As these gilets are a casual fit, we recommend taking a size down if you prefer a racing fit.
• Shower resistant outer, lightweight fleece inner
• Breathable, warm & windproof
• Pleated shoulders for perfect on-bike fit
• Large rear pockets that can even fit a U lock
• Zipped valuables rear pocket
• Further handwarming and inner stowaway pockets
• Traffic-facing reflective shoulder strips
• Adjustable high-cut magnetic collar
• Hip adjusters
• No scratchy labels as all the information is printed on the inside.
We recommend sizing down if you prefer a race fit, or going for your normal size against our size chart if you'll be wearing it casually or over heavy layers.
|Claret - Small||Good|
|Claret - Medium||Good|
|Claret - Large||Good|
|Claret - XL||Good|
|Grey - Small||Good|
|Grey - Medium||Good|
|Grey - Large||Good|
|Grey - XL||Good|
|Vulpine Green - Small||Good|
|Vulpine Green - Medium||Good|
|Vulpine Green - Large||Good|
|Vulpine Green - XL||Good|